The postal address for membership applications is:
Postal & emails addresses for members of the Team can be found at the back of every newsletter. Please try to use the most recent one for the most up-to-date details.
- Chairman - Sue Duckles
- Treasurer - Lynn Page
- Secretary & Editor - Hannah Crowle
- Pattern Pages Editor - Helen Stammers
- Website Editor - Sue Duckles
- Membership and Distribution Secretary - Clare Tupman
- Exhibition Coordinator - Please contact the Secretary or the Chairman
- Register Holder - Lesley Spence
- RoT Bookmarks - Sandra Hughes
- Librarian - Barbara Murdock
Please, members, send us any of the following:
- Photos of tatting, tatting days, tatters at work etc, for the shows section
- Photos of your local tatting group for the groups section
- Photos of your work for the gallery
- The address of your website if it contains tatting material, for the links section
- Ideas for other things to have on the Ring of Tatters website
- Comments about the website
If you want to send us photos, you can do either of the following:
- Send the prints by post - we will scan them and return them to you. Please email us for our postal address.
- E-mail electronic images (from a scanner or digital camera) to us. However, if you want to do this, you should be aware that these images can sometimes be very large (several megabytes) and can take a long time to send. Its best to send them as .jpg or .gif files and to reduce their size to under about 40k bytes with a program like Paint Shop Pro before sending.